Absolute Advantage Interviews Don Yaeger
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Don’s background.
- Learning from mentors from afar.
- Don’s new book “Great Teams”.
- Why it’s so important to understand your “why” — and what Don’s “why” was while writing his new book.
- What great teams look like — and what they all do to keep achieving greatness.
- The four pillars of great teams: purpose, effective management, activating efficiency, and mutual direction.
- How Don defines organizational culture.
- What “A Players” are.
- How to prepare for top employees leaving by having a strong bench.
- Why Don is a very open leader with his team.
- Why Don makes sure he learns something every day.