Dolf Berle began his track and field career at Monument Mountain Regional High School and rose to become a member of the Harvard collegiate track and field team in the early 1980s. Now, he sits on the board for USA Track and Field and continues to find athletic success – Dolf is the #2 ranked Decathlete in the world for his age group and participated in two seasons of American Ninja Warrior.
Dolf’s two decades of C-Suite experience includes serving as the COO of Diedrich Coffee, COO of House of Blues Entertainment, President of Lucky Strike Lanes, President, and COO of Dave & Buster’s and TODAY he is CEO of the popular sports entertainment company Topgolf, where he oversees 20,000 employees in 25 countries.
You Will Learn:
- 2:00 Dolf’s most impactful moments with his track and field coaches at Harvard University.
- 5:00 How to overcome self-doubt and improve your mental strength.
- 5:35 How to practice courage before the competition begins.
- 7:30 How Dolf’s oldest son continues to inspire him to be a decathlete and pole vaulter.
- 14:00 Dolf’s unforgettable American Ninja Warrior experience.
- 20:20 One of Dolf’s most challenging moments as a CEO and how he continues to draw strength from it.
- 23:35 How taking full responsibility for failure helps you move forward faster.
- 25:30 How Dolf balances being a world class athlete, a husband, a father of three, and a working CEO.