Episode 20: Fred Perpall, CEO of The Beck Group, asks: Do you have a deep understanding of your teammates?
Fred Perpall went to college at age 15 and rose to be CEO of The Beck Group — a prestigious construction and architecture group — at 37. He grew up in the Bahamas and turned down five track and field scholarships for one in basketball, and went on to play on the 1994 Bahamian National basketball team, and at the University of Texas Arlington. In this thought-provoking interview, you will learn how to develop a deep understanding of your team members, the three characteristics of great mentorship, and Fred’s shares why success and succession go hand in hand.
You will learn:
- 3:30 How to make your routines more effective.
- 9:00 How to apply the same methodical detailed process from athletics to business.
- 14:15 How the buildings in which we live, shape the way we live.
- 18:15 The difference between a team and a collection of individuals.
- 28:15 Fred’s definition and application of inclusion.
- 34:30 How to script a leadership transition.
- 39:00 Three ways to inspire and maintain mentorship.
Download Fred’s Bookmark