Episode 21: Dawn Hudson, longtime NFL Chief Marketing Officer and Pepsi NA President, asks: Do you look at your company from the outside?
Dawn Hudson is one of Fortune’s 50 Most Powerful Women in Business. She served as the Chief Marketing Officer for the NFL and the President of Pepsi North America and today she speaks around the world about smart reinvention and growth. Learn how this incredible leader was shaped by playing tennis and squash at a male-dominated Dartmouth, walking on campus just three years after they began accepting women.
You will learn:
- 3:00 Dawn’s advice to women who work in a male-dominated environment.
- 14:00 What tennis teaches you about ownership.
- 17:30 The best time to use your gut instinct.
- 30:00 How the golf course fueled Dawn’s business career.
- 40:00 How to calmly handle controversy surrounding your team.
- Connect with Dawn on LinkedIn
- Super Bowl Ad to which Dawn referred.
- Dawn Hudson’s keynote speaking profile.