Episode 11: Rob Davies, ViON Executive Vice President of Operations, asks: Can You Remain Calm and Disciplined in Stressful Times?
We are kicking off TECHNOLOGY MONTH with ViON’s Executive Vice President of Operations, Rob Davies. ViON is a cloud service provider and market leader in the design, delivery, and maintenance of IT infrastructure solutions. Rob brings more than 25 years of experience to his role and over the course of his career, he has established a strong track record of generating growth, creating partnerships with customers, and empowering employees. Growing up, Rob played baseball, soccer, and tennis, then he joined the crew team at the University of Michigan. In this episode, you will learn how to set incremental goals and focus on consistency more than intensity.
Bonus At the end of the episode, the winningest coach in college baseball history, Mike Martin, joins the show!
You will learn:
- 13:00 In rowing, synchronization is key. Learn how to synchronize your team’s communication.
- 22:45 How Rob uses his competitive fire in business today, and how you can develop your own drive.
- 26:00 How to carry yourself with confidence and not let your mistakes show.
- 30:15 The power of incremental goals.
- 35:55 Why Rob uses rivalries to motivate himself and his team in business.
- Connect with Rob on LinkedIn
- Learn how you can help the Boys and Girls Club of America.
- ViON in the news.