The Learning Leader Show Interviews Don Yaeger
Episode 137: Don Yaeger – How To Become A Master Storyteller
“The greatest in the world learn to hate losing more than they love winning.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Taking excuses off the table and understanding the value of who you associate with leads to sustained excellence.
- Looking for imperceptible slights to fuel you – Michael Jordan’s method to motivate himself.
- Listening, always being a student will lead to incredible relationships.
- Understanding how to asks questions that lead people to open up.
- Challenge yourself to be known by 5 words.
- The process of becoming a professional speaker.
- Understanding you have a personal brand and how to cultivate it.
- The 16 things high performing teams do that others don’t.
- Always having a development plan for the next leaders.
- How to make meetings better – It starts with punctuality.
- Learning Leader – John Wooden – Always reading, right up until the end of his life.
- Playing quarterback and how it compares to other parts of life.
- “Every other month I flew to California to meet with John Wooden. EVERY time I walked in the room he was reading a book. He never stopped learning.”
Trackback from your site.